Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ch ch ch changes

Changes come big and small, fast and slow, happy and sad. I think we have all of them rolled into the last month. First today. My little boy is growing so fast I cannot catch my breath to even say slow down. Today he went pee in the potty, twice! He loves candy and sweets so I think I will have to find a healthy sweet treat to keep him motivated. As for my sweet pea, she finishes second grade tomorrow. She is so sweet and so mature. I just can't stand the thoughts of third grade. She lost another tooth yesterday and got a silver crown from the dentist. She has been identified as gifted in reading and math. I always knew she was special and now the schools will know it too! I know I push her so hard, as I want her to be great and get those things she wants in life. For now, I hold them in my arms, we do tye dye, make cookies, and sing silly songs off key as drive from place to place. It has it's moments of frustration, but I wouldn't change a thing! I love these guys! Pictures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment