Monday, August 9, 2010

On the road

Today we are heading to Nana and Papaw's house. "Vegas baby" as Ani says. We are all very excited and looking forward to the adventures that lie ahead. Cody will have to ride on my lap and I am not sure how he will handle the confinement. He wants to go, go, go but has not figured out how yet. I am counting the days that I have left to just sit with him and play. Once he gets moving, look out.

Ani is such a great traveler and a wonderful, happy child. She has her pillow, just in case she needs to rest, and lots of things to do. She knows that I also put a few little surprises in her backpack for the plane too. Now, we wait. A few more hours until we can leave and just going to swim and hang out this morning until it is time. I am looking forward to time with Mom and Dad too. Not sure if anyone is listening, but God bless you all!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you luck and traveling mercies!!

    Be safe and have lots of fun!

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all is fine and your dad is doing good.
    Love & Miss you all God Bless You too
    Steph

    ReplyDelete