Monday, February 14, 2011

A van, 2 teeth, and mountain climbing

Our week was busy. We just purchased a new mini-van. It is shiny, red and really big. I was hesitant at first but having driven it for a few days, I can see that this was a good choice for us. Ani loves the buttons and automatic doors. Cody thinks the lights in the ceiling are too cool. It is going to be great on our trip to Florida in April.

Teeth: Cody has tooth #7 and working on his first molar. Ani has another molar and was complaining about Cody's whining. She said "don't know why he is crying, it doesn't even hurt." Coming from a real pro! She has a top tooth getting loose too. One in and one out, that is Brian's policy with me buying purses and now it is so with teeth in the house.

Cody is growing so fast these days! He is finally sleeping more which has given him more energy. He is using that energy for things like climbing stairs and now the activity table. I call it Mt. Cody because he is so proud sitting on top of it, as if he has conquered a mountain. Well, he climbs anything he can these days. This box was low enough I could snap a picture before getting him down. I know this will soon be followed by the couch and Brian is predicting the table. I just pray I can stay one step ahead and at least be there to catch him if he falls. Needless to say, we are all tired at night. I am hoping for spring. Don't want to wish my life away, but really tired of the winds and want the kids to be able to get outside.


I made special valentines on the internet this year. I proofed them 3 times and sent them off. Last week, Ani and I sat down to create our masterpieces. As she worked, she looked up and said "Mom, why do they say 2010?" I was so happy to be ahead of the ballgame and have them made and here in time to send them to you, on-time. Guess I haven't made the switch yet. Sorry everyone.

We ate supper at Chick-fil-A tonight. It was not the Valentine's some might appreciate but the kids loved it. We ate and laughed and played, and were not the only mom and kids there tonight. I love those kids and am truly happy to be a mini-van driving mom. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. We love you!

PS. I will post pictures tomorrow so check back with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment